- >99% filtration efficiency
- A 4 layer polypropylene system
- New ergonomic fit-tested design for an effective seal.
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Adjustable ear loops for the perfect fit.
- Long flexible nose wire to reduce upward leakage.
- No valves providing effective two-way protection.
- 5 available sizes - (extra small, small, medium, large, and extra-large)
- Reusable and washable with warm water and soap.
- Product safety performed by UL.
- Filtration efficiency is proven by Nelson Labs.
- FREE Bonus accessories: a carry pouch and lanyard valued at $10 plus is included for free inside the package.
Our "Filtration Performance Guarantee" to you
- We guarantee KandyMask is the best performing non-valve reusable mask in the world. If you can find something that performs better than KandyMask we will donate $2000 in KandyMask on your behalf to your charity of choice and give you your money back.
- Just show us their test report from an accredited lab if it beats our test results here, the deal is done.
Believe in science - Not marketing jargon.
Be part of the select few that have done their research and know certified polypropylene masks work. Unfortunately, we all know most reusable masks on the market offer very little protection because they don't use the right materials nor have they been tested. With our reusable 4 layer polypropylene mask, you have the best of both worlds by protecting yourself and others through the same filtration the best masks use.
Proven filtration efficiency
Nelson Labs has certified our mask to have > 99% filtration efficiency which gives you the protection you need. Our 4 layer reusable melt-blown polypropylene mask uses the same filtration the best masks use. We help protect you against pollution, pollen, wildfire smoke, and other airborne contaminants. Scroll down to see all tech specs and filtration results.
Comfortable to wear with 5 sizes for the perfect fit.
We understand that comfort is important when wearing a mask every day. The ergonomic design and soft ear loops will add that extra level of comfort. With 5 sizes, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra large you will find the perfect size for you.
A flexible nose bridge and adjustable earloops for a better fit and seal.
Having the right seal is a key component in quality filtration. The flexible nose bridge and adjustable ear loops help create a seal for better protection.
A stylish reusable mask that looks amazing
Look your best by wearing this stylish face mask without sacrificing performance. Be prepared for people to ask you where you got our new reusable pollution mask. (it happens to us when we walk the street all the time)
Caring for and washing your new KandyMask
We recommend that you hand wash the mask with warm water and hand soap then hang it to dry. Here are an informative article and video on how to wash your mask. Do not put the mask in the washing machine or machine dry the mask.
KandyMask polypropylene filter life expectancy
We recommend the entire mask be replaced every 6 to 12 months depending on how often you use it. Our polypropylene mask will become dirty over time from filtering particles. The good news is that these particles didn't end up in your lungs. An indicator that the mask needs to be changed is when it becomes more difficult to breathe through the mask.
|FILTRATION TEST RESULT
|Particle filtration efficiency (NaCI)
|97.14% between 0.075 and 0.3 micron
|Particle filtration efficiency (PFE)
|99.30% at 0.3 micron
|Differential pressure (breathability)
|7.8 mm H2O/cm2
|Filtration Testing Laboratory
|# of layers
|Proprietary polypropylene microfilter
|Activated carbon layer
|Yes, stopper on each earloop
|Flexible nose wire
|Premium, non-medical, consumer protection
|Number of layers
|Work, exercise, shopping, daily protection
|Care and maintenance
|Hand wash warm water and soap, hang dry
|Yes, the entire mask is the filter
|6-12 months depending on usage
|Included in the package
|1 x Mask, 1 x carry pouch, 1 x lanyard
|Packaging on arrival
|Heat-sealed (only end-user can open)
|5 x 22 x 2 (cm) / 5.9 x 8.6 x 0.78 (in)
|40 (g) / 1.23 (oz)
|GB/T 32610-2016 (daily protective use)
PRODUCT SAFETY & QUALITY
|General appearance after laundering
|(pass) No open seams, holes, snags, runs, loose threads, excessive pilling, puckering, etc.
|Shape Distortion after laundering
|(pass) No evidence of twisting
|Flame Resistance 16 CFR PART 1610
|Analytical ASTM F2617-08e1
|Overall product safety
|Certified testing agency
|(UL) Underwriters Laboratories CTL Division
DISCLAIMER: KandyMask is a non-medical reusable mask with filtration properties intended for general public use only.