How to Choose The Right KandyMask Size
Choosing the right mask size is essential for good filtration and comfort.
All the KandyMask models come in a variety of sizes. We use height as a method to choose the right size mask size. In all our years of being in the protective mask space, we have found that it works for about 95% of people. The 5% usually have longer or shorter faces from nose to chin. If you feel you are in this 5%, you should potentially choose one size up or one size down. We are also aware that everyone comes in different shapes and sizes, so it's essential to lay out actual measurements for you to make an informed decision.
Below is the mask size and measurement for our new KandyMask 7.0 models
1. For the height of the mask, measure from the bridge of your nose down to the right to the bottom of the chin.
2. Measure the mask's width from your left cheekbone to your right cheekbone. This measurement rarely affects the wearer and is not always necessary unless you have skinnier or heavier facial features.
Size chart for our newest KandyMask 7.0
These are the 3 ways to choose the right mask size.
1. Use a measuring tape and follow the guidelines mentioned above.
2. If you don't have a measuring tape at home and want to get things done. Just use our height guide, which will work for most people of average size and height.
3. Important: If you are caught between 2 sizes, we recommend going with the larger two sizes as they will cover more of your face offering better protection.
What are some of the exceptional cases for mask size?
1. Being very tall, over 6 foot 2 and skinny with a small face can sometimes be hard to decide between a large and an extra-large. In this case, we recommend an extra-large mask size and tightening the ear loops. We feel the height of the mask is more important than the width in this case.
2. Being shorter than 6 feet but with a more prominent face or heavier weight could be challenging also in choosing the correct mask size. In this case, we recommend the larger of the two sizes you are considering because you can tighten the ear loops.
What if I buy a mask that doesn't match my facial features?
This rarely happens, but if it does for any reason, we will make it right for you. We understand that everyone is different and that choosing a mask without trying it on is difficult. This is why we offer a 100% comfort fit guarantee. If it doesn't fit within the first 7 days of receiving it, take the video and show us why. We will then send you another mask free of charge to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying a mask shouldn't come with risk during these difficult times. We all deserve a mask that fits right and protects us with the proper filtration.